Business and Commercial Law
Established Business And Commercial Law Firm in Missoula
Worden Thane P.C. in Missoula has served business owners in the area for decades with a strong track record of supporting our clients’ overall business objectives.
Legal Issues Within A Business
Our firm is well-equipped to advise entrepreneurs as well as seasoned business owners in internal business matters such as:
- Business formation or startup
- Entity selection (LLC, C corporation, S corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship)
- Business record maintenance planning
- Business operations design and implementation
- Filing annual reports with the secretary of state
- Filing other forms as required with government agencies
- Intellectual property management
- Employee issues: hiring, policies, training, manuals, litigation prevention
- Labor law and union negotiations
- Business dissolution
Our clients include a wide array of businesses and organizations, including small local businesses, nonprofit organizations, hospitals and health care practices, banking organizations and collection agencies.
Legal Issues Between A Business And Customers, Other Businesses, Landlords And Lenders
Worden Thane P.C. is also a valuable adviser and advocate for commercial enterprises doing business with other businesses and the public. We are available to help with commercial transactions such as:
- Contracts with other businesses and individuals
- Commercial leases
- Loan transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
We consistently handle transactional aspects of commercial activity as well as dispute resolution, litigation and appeals. We draft contracts, revise terms of sale or lease, review critical issues such as warranties and insurance coverage, and bring or defend against breach of contract claims among other business and commercial litigation actions.
If you need assistance with a Business And Commercial Law matter, please contact any of these attorneys:
Contact Worden Thane P.C.
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.