Business and Commercial Law

Author: Dawn Donham In the world of business and entity establishments, certain roles are pivotal, yet are often overlooked when ensuring that the business is in compliance with stateRead More

By: Noah P. Hill

In a landmark opinion issued on Friday, March 1, 2024, a Federal District Court in Huntsville, Alabama issued a ruling that declared the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA) unconstitutionalRead More

Here at Worden Thane, we believe in empowering our clients with the knowledge and resources they need to navigate the legal landscape safely and confidently Today, we want to bring yourRead More

Written by Angie McCullough – Corporate and Transactional Paralegal In Montana, corporations and limited liability companies are required to file an Annual Report with theRead More

Contact Worden Thane P.C.

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.