Ross P. Keogh
Ross Keogh was born and raised in the intermountain west, except for a stint in New York during college. His background combines a Master’s degree in Economics, with experience developing multi-million dollar renewable energy projects, and the common sense gained from working on the family ranch near the Beartooth Mountains.
He provides holistic advice at the speed of today’s dynamic business environment, to clients ranging from Montana’s largest companies, to the family-owned farm and ranch, in areas of business law, tax, water rights and estate planning. Ross excels at identifying efficient tax advantageous strategies at any scale, and at quantifying the bottom line. He can do this because he understands real world situations, has a knack for looking ahead at what the future holds, and can dial in on the details that are needed to make a project happen. When work slows down, he’s spending time with his wife Megan, their daughter Anya, and son Owen.
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana
- J.D. – 2014, With Honors
- Honors: Jessup Moot Court Team, Member
- Honors: Selected as the Recipient of the Margery Hunter Brown Assistantship
- Law Review: Public Lands and Resources Law Review, Editor
- University of Montana
- Masters in Economics
- Vassar College
- Bachelor of Arts
- Montana, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Montana, 2015
- U.S. Tax Court, 2015
- Wyoming, 2015
- North Dakota, 2015
Pro Bono Activities
- Member, Montana Fish Wildlife & Parks, Region 2 Citizens Advisory Council
- Board Member, Montana Budget and Policy Center
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Montana
Contact Worden Thane P.C.
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.