Jori L. Quinlan
Jori is personally invested in her clients and their cases. She strives to achieve the best outcomes for her clients in matters ranging from general litigation to medical malpractice litigation, corporate law and employment law matters. Her experience clerking for the Honorable Donald W. Molloy of the United States District Court of the District of Montana, and the Honorable Chief Justice Dana L. Christensen of the United States District Court, District of Montana strengthened her already excellent research and writing skills, as well as her appreciation for the rule of law and the role of lawyers. She is an attorney who can anticipate the processes clients will see throughout the litigation process.
Jori is devoted to excellent client service. Her experience working on a variety of complex corporate and employment issues, and representing families and community members in various matters, illustrates the variety of people in Missoula and surrounding areas she serves. Jori understands the diverse community that we share, and uses her perspective, knowledge and experience to provide the best service for her clients.
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana
- J.D. – 2011, With High Honors
- Law Review: Montana Law Review, Co-Editor in Chief
- Columbia University
- Bachelor of Arts cum laude
- Major: History-Sociology
- Montana, 2011
- Board of Directors, YWCA of Missoula ( Former Board Member)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Montana
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk for Honorable Donald W. Molloy of the United States District Court of the District of Montana
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Chief Justice Dana L. Christensen of the United States District Court, District of Montana
Contact Worden Thane P.C.
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.