Gail is a Montana native, with roots tracing back generations, to Montana’s rural communities, giving her perspective on generational issues faced by all of Montana’s individuals, ranches, businesses and extended families. Gail’s experience handling probates, trusts and estates, and business, contract and commercial transactions make her one of the experienced professionals clients choose to guide them through their business or family transaction.
Gail understands how to navigate through the transactional and personal dilemmas faced by families over the course of time. Shown by the legal profession’s high recognition of her accomplishments, her institutional client base, and by her understanding of the complex laws that dictate individuals and businesses, Gail is a respected and sought after legal counselor who is consistently called upon to represent Montana’s individuals, their ranches and businesses, and their families because of her reliability and depth of knowledge and experience.
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence summa cum laude – 1988, With Honors
- University of Montana, Missoula, Montana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude – 1975, With Honors
- Montana, 1988
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Montana, 1988
- U.S. Tax Court, 2003
Honors and Awards
- BV® Distinguished™, Martindale Hubbell- Business Law; Contracts; Elder Law; Real Estate; Estate Administration; Estate Planning
- Best Lawyers®
- Best Lawyers in America®, 2014 – Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Self Help Law Center
- United Way of Missoula County
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Western Montana Bar Association
- State Bar of Montana
Contact Worden Thane P.C.
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form below.